Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bulging Wake-up Call

I've been in a slump since I stepped on the weighing scale yesterday. Who wouldn't? I almost fainted when I saw that I tipped the scale at 135 lbs (add bloating to that). Waaaaahhhh! I'm starting to worry big time because I have gained a total of almost 12-15 lbs since I left Manila last September. Ever since I started college (1996) till last year, my weight has always been between around 116-120lbs (highest was probably 125lbs). I left Manila last year weighing 118 lbs.

I've been known to be a notorious eater by almost everyone. I go crazy at any buffet table (or any dining table for that matter)Everyone who knows me knows that I stuff my face with food almost every hour and still manage to somehow "maintain" my weight --- either because of my metabolism that keeps up with my eating habits or because of the anaconda that has been residing in stomach.

I have never changed my eating habits since I left Manila. I would simply die if I did. I guess the lack of activity and the cooler weather in North America (I barely sweat in a day) contributed A LOT to the unwanted adipose being deposited all over my body.

It doesn't help that Brian seems to be losing weight everyday, while the opposite is happening to me. If only I can transfer all this fat to him, that would make us both happy. :)

Don't you have those days when you feel absolutely ugly? This is that day for me. I get a lot of comments from people who are "shocked" at my weight gain. Even my own boyfriend jokes about my weight.

He has always been teasing me about my monstrous appetite (so does the other people I know). I can laugh at all the teasing before (in fact, I joke about it myself) because I don't I feel anything when people comment about my appetite. But now, ha-ha-ha..... As in dry laugh. The comments are starting to hurt because they are becoming more real each day (truth hurts huh?). I still laugh sometimes, but more often than not, I don't see the humor in it anymore (there is nothing funny about cellulite!). I feel absolutely fat today..... and...... I will knock the living daylights out of anyone who dares to remind me of my current weight problem!

And I'm also talking to you, WEIGHING SCALE! I don't want to see no "ugly numbers" flashing when I step on you! Hahaha, I sound like a psycho. This weight stuff is depressing....... I need to eat something......(Oh, so there's the real problem.) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home