Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Monday, May 02, 2005

How was my weekend?

Last weekend was pretty busy. Brian's mom and dad (with his sister and neice too) stayed over for the weekend.

I turned into a Chef-wannabe last Saturday night. Brian's dad brought with him some uncooked beef meat (beef meat? A very chef-like term, Joni.). Not knowing what to do with it, I searched the internet for a pot roast recipe. It was my first time to cook pot roast and I'm happy to say that it turned out ok -- that is, everyone who ate it is fine after the meal.

After dinner we met up with fellow UST peeps downtown at this Tapas restaurant. Here we are:
(Swats, Nel, Mabby, Me, and Brian).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The next day, we drove Brian's parents back to his sister's house. We see Spike again. Spike, spike, spike. Brian's favorite cat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, Spike is cute. Brian accusses me of not liking Spike. I am a dog person, so cats don't really amuse me (Ah, the memory of a young me throwing our neighbor's cat over our "fence" for scratching and hurting my dog suddenly comes to my mind.). But I'm starting to like that cat. He has bitten me almost 5 times though ---- that does not earn him points. Ok, maybe we are even. I accidentally stepped on him one dark night. I guess Spike just smells the doglover in me, so the urge to bite my hand (whenever he gets the chance to) is always there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at Spike getting irritated with all the rubbing. (Excuse my messy hair.). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home