Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Cloudy Day

Well, it's back to the cold and cloudy weather (with a few drizzle too). Just when I was enjoying temperature on the 70's, here comes the icky weather again. Sigh. On a weekend too.

I don't know, the weather does affect me more than I thought. Right now I feel like curling up in bed and just sleep the day away. I don't know if it's just the weather or what. But this PMS-like feeling sucks. And I was even contemplating walking around the Magnificent Mile today! I should be vacuuming, cleaning, and all but I have to put that off. Chores will definitely not uplift my mood. What I'm thinking is..... I'll probably just watch Ambush Makeover and hopefully I get to catch What Not To Wear too. It would be nice to see someone else getting glammed up -- I'm definitely just staying in my jammies.

I'm not even in the mood to post my replies in Girltalk! This is bad. Brian will just find me in a horrible mess ---- curled up in the couch, in my jammies --- when he gets home. Hopefully we get to go grocery shopping today. Shopping is shopping. Be it shopping for clothes or for vegetables. I'm up for any shopping. Hehehe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home