Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another day in the windy city :)

Yey! I had an excuse to go to downtown again. :)

I had to return this skirt and top to H&M. Ok, that's what I told Brian (and myself), but at the back of my head, the main reason is to do a little shopping and buy the latest Cosmo Style magazine. I get bored a lot, and "retail therapy" (and that's what they call it) really uplifts my mood. Anyways, my trip downtown would've been perfect had it not been for the cold weather. I even heard this guy behind me say, "This is the worst spring weather ever!". I was tempted to turn towards him and jump in on the little conversation he was having with his buddies. I totally agree! It is my first spring in the Midwest so I have no other "Midwest spring" experience to compare it to (unfair to compare Chicago spring to that of sunny California's). But this has got to be one cold spring. Waking up to 30+ degrees? In May? Is that how it is really?

Poor me, born and raised in the tropics, can't stand cold weather! I remember back in ECODE (my previous job in Ortigas), people in the office would actually assign me to the cubicle that was farthest from the airconditioning unit --- as in the warmest part of the office. Just so I will last a work day without shivering to death or else, all they will hear from me the whole day is "Brrrrr, ang ginaaaawwwww......". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home