Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Friday, June 03, 2005

Spike :)

"Yes hello, Animal Control? Uhm, I would like to report a cat that has been occupying my bed......"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"..... Yes, he refuses to move, and he's just there sprawled over the bed..."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Gasp! Animal Control!!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Oh well, it'll take them a few minutes to get here.... That'll give me time to sleep some more...."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Don't dare touch me kid! I'm bigger.....errr... heavier than you!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awwwww.....Look at Brian and Spike sharing a bed. Guess who got more space? :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home