Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Busy Bee

I haven't updated my blog for like days now. It's funny that when I have so much to write, and so much to talk about, I don't seem to have the luxury of time to write here.

Well, at least this cat is not busy. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since Brian's sister is in town, we've been going here and there, doing a little shopping and doing a lot of eating. Fortunately, we got to squeeze in Episode III last Saturday night. For me that was the best Star Wars ever! Don't you think so? Then last Sunday was Julia's baptism.

Baby Julia. Isn't she so cute? :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Little photo session in the car after the baptism. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, for the past two weeks I have been running to the tv every night in an effort to catch the season finale of my favorite shows. Dinner (and all the other chores) has to be planned around these tv shows (Ooops! Commercial, I can wash the dishes now! Hehehe.)

So far, I've seen the Smallville season finale last, last week (a bit disappointing though), The OC last week, I missed the 2 hour season finale of CSI (Rats! And it was directed by Quentin Tarantino too!), and last night's 24 season finale was the bomb. :) The last in line is the season finale of House M.D. tonight.

I say 24's season finale was the bomb not because of how the whole nuclear war head thing was resolved. If you ask me, the climax was cut just like that, when they "disarmed" the nuclear war head thing. What excited me was the little preview of the next season that they gave. Makes me go "Ohhhh.... I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!". But I have to wait till next year to find out. :)

Ok, need to go back to my little "job". All this backlog is stressing me out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home