Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th...... Bad hair cut day!!!!!

Today, I told myself I was finally going to get a haircut. All was set. Then Brian called.

Joni: "Magpapahaircut ako later."
Brian: "Ok, ingat ka. It's friday the 13th nga pala ngayon."
Joni: "Ha? Nyek, ayaw ko na magpagupit! (I'm OC, I sometimes get superstitious)"
Brian: "Ok lang yan. Have your haircut. :)"
Joni: "But...... Ok, I'll think about it (mumbling, and groaning)."

A few hours later........

I now have THE WORST haircut I've ever had in my whole life! It was so bad that I was on the verge of tears. I used to think that people who cry when they get a nasty haircut is a little bit OA..... that was until this mini-mullet happened to me.

I think now is the appropriate time to ask me that haircut question...... "Buhay pa ba yung gumupit sa iyo?". I know that is usually meant as a joke, but in my case..... That question can be taken seriously. :)

It's gross. I said to the stylist, "Just up to my shoulders, lots of layers, but still sort of like a bob". Was that a lousy description? Now, I look like Tina Turner! It looks like a little mullet!

Just yesterday I was feeling like an ugly duck(ling), and now I have a haircut to complete the look.

The nasty haircut (it may not look as bad in the pictures, but believe me, it's gross.):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No amount of "pacute" would actually improve the haircut, but oh well.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Short hair does not flatter me at all. Do I look like J.A.S. (Clue: an actress. My friends and some of my old college classmates know who I'm talking about. Want to guess? Hehehe.) with this hair?????? :)

2 Comments:

  • At Sun May 15, 11:13:00 AM 2005, Blogger Carmela said…

    Joni! There is absolutely nothing wrong with your haircut! It's CUTE!

    And who is JAS?

     
  • At Sun May 15, 11:24:00 PM 2005, Blogger OrangeLovinChick said…

    Carmela, believe me it's bad. Right after I shampooed it for the first time yesterday, the ugly layered cut on the top really showed. It's pouffy on top, stick straight at the bottom. Ugh! It may sound exaggerated but I just can't help feel horrible whenever I look in the mirror. Hehehe. J.A.S is an popular actress back in the Philippines. Tell you sa chat. Kakahiya dito. Hehehe. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home