Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Nice little surprise at the drive-thru

I remember this certain incident that happened when we were in Michigan last, last weekend. On our way to Cedar Point, we decided to grab something to eat at the McDonald's drive thru. We were hoping to still catch the breakfast menu that time. I was craving for the breakfast burito, while Nel and Brian were craving for some McGriddle sandwiches, (I forgot what Mabby wanted). But Erwin put our breakfast meal cravings to a halt when he pointed out that is was already 10:41 am, past the McDonald's breakfast time na raw.

"Darn!", we said. Anyways, we stared at the menu and tried to choose something else. I settled for the Chicken McGrill sandwich while the others decided on........ I forgot what, since I was too hungry that time to remember anything else.

So at the next window we ordered using the meal numbers we memorized. "2 number 3's, one number 8, .......".

When we got our orders in the last window, we were surprised to see hash browns. Hash browns???? They ran out of fries for the regular menu?

Nyak...... it was still breakfast! We ordered from the breakfast menu! Since we used numbers, we have no idea what breakfast meal we actually got.

To our amazement, we got 2 McGriddle sandwhiches, 1 breakfast burito meal, and another McMuffin meal. Those were the things we wanted in the first place! Amazing! We ended up getting what we have been really craving for. Now isn't that a nice surprise? God heard our little wishes and gave us our favorite meals. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home