Jones Posting :)

This is my yak and blab corner. My Online diary, photo album, scratch pad...... a sneak peek into my session on the chair at the psychiatrist's office. :) Basically, just what went on in a day. My thoughts, my sentiments, my life. :)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Test Broadcast :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finally jumped into the "blogging bandwagon". I've been hearing so much about blogging and about how fun it is. So...... I thought to myself, "Hey, I might as well start my own since I find myself talking to...... uh.... myself most of the time." It might be healthier to "type my thoughts" instead of letting them just float around my brain. I tend to let them spill at the end of the day and find all my precious thoughts in a horrible mess on the floor. Hehehe.

It's the middle of the night, and though I promised myself to sleep early tonight (so I can start doing my chores in the morning with more gusto -- yeah, sure), here I am, clicking on this and that, not knowing how to actually..... er... blog. I reckon this is like an online diary right? Just letting my thoughts loose in cyberspace. Not that I am expecting anyone to actually read them. I'm in front of the computer most of the day so might as well.... write.


Ok, that's it for my first entry here. This is very much like a dry run, a test broadcast, a preview of all the gibberish I'll be letting loose in the internet. Adios. Need to sleep. Signing out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home